Commercial Analysts play a key role in business contracts and agreements. Our client is looking to hire an amicable Commercial Analyst to join their team in Centurion! The work calls for someone with phenomenal communication skills, as attending meetings and liaising with executives and managers are important. The right fit should be confident and have persuasive abilities with great negotiating skills.
- Approving PO’s
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Calculating accruals.
- Reviewing records from previous years and comparing them to current figures.
- Reviewing records from previous years to look for patterns.
- Determining methods to improve sales using detailed economic and mathematical models.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various managers and producing useful reports.
- Scrutinizing the performance of competitors and the product market.
- Providing useful financial advice to directors, managers, and other executives.
- Improving existing processes and creating new models for business dealings.
- B.Com Accounting Sciences (Or related financial modules)
- 3 Years’ experience in a similar role and environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities.
- Strong capability in quantitative analysis.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Competency in MS applications (Certified is a bonus).
Salary, Benefits and Perks:
- R680K CTC
- Life Cover
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
- Diverse development programmes.
- Staff discounts
- Salary Offer R680K CTC